pyb module contains specific functions related to the board.
Set the filename of the main script to run after boot.py is finished. If this function is not called then the default file main.py will be executed.
It only makes sense to call this function from within boot.py.
Get or set the UART object where the REPL is repeated on.
Return a 24-bit software generated random number.
Sync all file systems.
Returns a string of 6 bytes (48 bits), which is the unique ID of the MCU. This also corresponds to the
MAC addressof the WiPy.
- class ADC – analog to digital conversion: read analog values on a pin
- class HeartBeat – heart beat LED
- class I2C – a two-wire serial protocol
- class Pin – control I/O pins
- class RTC – real time clock
- class SD – secure digital memory card
- class SPI – a master-driven serial protocol
- class Timer – control internal timers
- class TimerChannel — setup a channel for a timer
- class UART – duplex serial communication bus
- class WDT – watchdog timer